Friday, March 2, 2012

Judge: Government can require union posters at work

http://www.usatoday.com/money/companies/regulation/story/2012-03-02/requiring-union-posters-at-work/53336922/1

This article talks a lot about the government trying to make clear to workers the rights they possess in the workplace. I thought it was interesting because it is similar to what we have been reading about lately. Do you think the government is getting too involved or is this an appropriate way to display the workers' rights?

1 comment:

  1. I don't necessarily think that the government is getting too involved but it does seem here like they want to put a footprint on everything. Having a poster up may not be the best way to inform people of their rights however I do encourage the anti-discrimination posters because in general that is a good idea. On the part of the no unionized poster...I'm not sure it's going t accomplish anything but on the other hand I'm sure it won't hurt.

    ReplyDelete