Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Biggest Risk to Economy in 2012

the article I found online talks about what they believe to be the biggest risks America faces in 2012. Personally I was thinking it would be something like a slow growing economy or a high unemployment rate, but according Wall Street Pit its Europe's chronic sovereign debt crisis and a rising tension with Iran which could stoke global oil prices. I'm sure that those two things will play a large part in the risks American faces for 2012, but are they the main ones we should be focusing on?

1 comment:

  1. I think that these are two pretty serious issues facing the United States in 2012. People are always going crazy over the price of oil and if it continues to rise people will continue to lose all rationality and freak out because they won't be able to afford gas. In terms of Europe's problems I think that being a part of a global economy we have to worry about all of the particular countries that we deal with. If there are several countries in Europe facing severe financial hardship, I'm sure it would have a decent impact on our country.

    ReplyDelete